Hi Frndz this is to inform u about
IIT Madras invites applications from motivated candidates for research associate positions working on cutting edge research in the area of analog and mixed signal VLSI design, in the Department of Electrical Engineering. This programme is a joint initiative by IIT Madras and Texas Instruments India Pvt Limited ("TII") which brings together expert faculty and a strong academia-industry interface. Research associates will be eligible for admission in the Master of Science (MS) Programme (by research), subject to the norms and admission criteria of IIT Madras.
- Associates in this programme will work on relevant industrial problems, and will have the opportunity to intern at TII. The research will be supervised jointly by faculty from IIT Madras and TII.
- Candidates will be selected based on a written test and interview conducted by IIT Madras.
- The selected students will receive minimum emoluments of Rs. 20,000/- per month throughout the programme.
- The students selected to the program will receive a provisional non binding employment offer from TII at the time of joining the course.
- Want to work on challenging projects in Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design
- Are passionate about circuit & system design
- Want to design and fabricate your own IC and see it work!
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunications engineering (or allied disciplines) with an aggregate of 65% (up to the final semester; if the final semester results are not yet announced, up to the seventh semester).
- Have scored at least 650 out of 1000 in GATE(EC or EE in 2012 or 2013).
The coordinators of this research programme have the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum described in this announcement.
- Application site will be open on March 15th
- Applications will be accepted from 15th March 2013. The application form will be inaccessible till then.
- Last date for submitting applications: 29th March 2013 (The website will close at 5pm)
- Notification to shortlisted candidates: 31st March 2013 (Email notification will be sent to the address provided).
- Test and Interview: 15th April 2013, at the Dept. of Electrical Engg. IIT Madras.For Further Info Go through this link:there by U'lll have clear Idea Regarding this...